- Ideal For Husband, Boyfriend, Father, Son, Bridegroom, Boss and So On
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
No idea what to buy for your dad on Father’s day? Want to get something special for your partner on your anniversary? Nothing expresses your feelings better than this classic Ebony & Kosso wood watch!
This watch is handmade from the best quality of Ebony & Kosso, which is ethically sourced. What makes it stand out from the rest is that once you start wearing it, the skin’s natural oils gradually blend into the wood, making it even more unique and one-of-a-kind. The wood texture and color develop their own patina over time, and become even more elegant.
The timepiece is also lightweight and compact – you can wear it for a long time, without feeling any unease or discomfort. It includes a double fold-in clasp so you can adjust the length accordingly. The dial features a simple, but clear display with a date window, while the surface is made with tempered glass, thus rendering it free from scratches. The Japanese quartz movement guarantees the right time – you will never be late again for appointments or meeting with friends!
Not only does the watch look gorgeous, but it has great longevity and all-weather durability. It comes with a map printed paper gift box that can be used to present it to someone or keep the watch safe when not in use.
The design of the watch is stunning, and can be worn with both casual and formal outfits – go ahead and give it a try; you will look amazing!
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 5.9 cm (2.32 in)
- Wood Frame: 4.8 cm (1.88 in)
- Glass Face: 3.9 cm (1.53 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 1.2 cm (0.47 in)
- Band Width: 2.5 cm (0.98 in)
- Frame Material: Ebony & Kosso/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Ebony & Kosso
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
Time will tell how much this wood watch will simplify &and enhance your day. Make the smart move. Order your Wilds Wood watch now!
In Australia, we use sustainable packaging.